I thought that chiclet was a kind of gum, but I added one to my website. Now you can access our virtual new bookshelf on Library Thing. I never would have been able to figure that out without doing these other exercises. Thanks Katherine!
Truthfully, though, I do still feel like I am stumbling in the dark sometimes, but I have more confidence now to at least try. I can succeed. Now, I have to work on the next 5 exercises. I am so far behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's awesome! I love that you added a chiclet. And you know what, I learned something too. Before reading your post I would have thought a chiclet was gum or a baby chicken! Way to be an inspiration!
Hey you, way to be an inspiration! Before reading your post I assumed a chiclet was a baby chicken (or a piece of gum). Thanks for teaching me something.
Ha! ha! I fooled you. Sorry, I have my settings so I review the comments before they post.
I think that it is a made up thing. But, I emailed Ann about it because I figured she would know what it is.
Very wise to review your posts first. I did giggle at your last post. thanks for putting a smile on my face! :D
Post a Comment