I am getting a little frustrated that I have to download everything... My computer is so ancient.
I set up a bloglines account. I think that this will be great for professional development and keeping up on what is going on in the field. I selected a couple of blogs, but the site said it could not locate any at the moment and to try back. How do you find more interest specific blogs? I am going to look through my Web 2.0 notes and see if the instructor made any suggestions. The jury is still out on the ease of using Bloglines. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can search for feeds (in the upper right corner is a search box and a drop down menu that's default is Posts). Or, you can look to see the blogs that other people read. Or you can ask around. I subscribe to
Cool@Hoole, iLibrarian, infodads, library of congress (several of them), library stuff, librarians internet index, stephen's lighthouse, the shifted librarian, and unshelved. I have a couple more in my library folder but for fun, not prof. dev.
Also, if there are certain websites that you visit on a daily basis, see if they have an rss or xml logo or button. chances are you can grab their feeds as well.
Good question and i'll try to remember to post a blog about tracking down feeds tonight!
Post a Comment